The very development and modernization of the industry is related to transport systems. The amount of material that is transported is large and that is why the problem of transport should be solved as efficiently as possible, which aims to reduce production costs and better results in the business itself.
Characteristics of Transport Systems
Characteristics of Transport Systems
- They have a large capacity with relatively low energy consumption
- Their working body is a conveyor belt, it carries the load in a continuous flow, moving continuously in the same direction
- They are easily adaptable in the applied exploitation technology
- They provide the possibility of introducing full automation of the production system, according to the previously planned program
- They are adaptable to field conditions, providing transmission at large angles of rise and fall
Occupy a relatively small space
- They are noiseless at work, safe during transport and accidents are excluded
- They employ a small number of workers, the organization is easy and simple and does not require specially qualified staff
- Investments are small, and maintenance is cheap and easy
WARRANTY ON RUBBER CONVEYOR BELTS
The warranty period is 24 months for conveyor belts longer than 100 meters and 12 months for conveyor belts shorter than 100 meters, under the following conditions:
The belt conveyor must be configured in accordance with the applicable objective standards
The construction of the belt conveyor cannot be changed during the entire period of operation and should be in accordance with the technical and working documentation. The belt conveyor must be equipped with a fully functional belt drive system
The belt conveyor must be equipped with a fully functional belt drive system
All parts that rub against the tape (scrapers, skapers, edgings, etc.) must be made of solid rubber that guarantees good joint work with the tape and PPZ safety
All parts of the belt conveyor that work together with the belt must be efficient and must be maintained in good condition
Any damage to the edges of the tape or to its surface must be repaired immediately through repair
The belt conveyor is used for transport / transfer of materials in accordance with the stated purpose of the belt
Materials should be loaded in the middle of the belt, according to the direction of movement of the belt and its speed
The use of center rollers on the upper side of the belt is not recommended
If any of the above conditions are not met, the guarantor is released from liability for the given guarantee
The manufacturer is not responsible for the accelerated wear of the tape if the tape is used to transfer materials that are not in accordance with the purpose of the belt
The user should keep records at all times and make them available to the manufacturer during the inspection during the warranty period
The warranty provider must be notified immediately of any hazards that may affect the condition and durability of the tape
In the case of a complaint based on obvious-visible or hidden defects in the material, the manufacturer has the obligation to repair a part of the defective product or replace it or to propose another solution in accordance with the customer’s expectations.
The manufacturer encloses a quality certificate with each part of the belt conveyor, which confirms compliance with the required parameters, which is a certificate issued by the manufacturer. It has the number of drums and the construction of the tape, and the same is on the seal of the tape every 10-15 meters.
The number of drums on the certificate must be identical to the number of drums on the tape.